This newsletter put out by Network World has a headline about HP trying to
extend the life of e3000 servers that they have announced they are going to
kill after they convert everything to run on Intel...

The sponsorship by IBM and the ad about the iSeries is pretty interesting to
me:

* HP follows through on e3000 upgrades
* Links related to servers
* Featured reader resource

IBM eServer i890

High tech.  Low stress.  A winning combination.
The new IBM eServer iSeries 890, delivers 1.85 times the
performance of the previous high-end iSeries. Plus, all iSeries
servers feature self-management tools to help you get back to
managing your business. For a complimentary report on advancing
your business with mainframe power, visit
http://adserver.fattail.com/redir/redirect.asp?CID=3006

+++++

newsletters, go to:
http://www.nwwsubscribe.com/news/scripts/notprinteditnews.asp