From: Ray Nainy [mailto:ray_456@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 02:13
To: MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com
Subject: FTPing Save File

Hi All,

When I'm trying to FTP a Save File(FlName.savf) from PC to another save file
on AS/400, I'm receiving an error messase in MS-DOS.

...Error writing to Member ABC in file XYZ.
...transfer aborted.

I'm using Binary mode for save file transfer. Changed current directory to
the target library on AS/400. And a save file has also been created in the
target library on AS/400 before the transfer.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

:)