From: Weatherly, Howard [mailto:Howard.Weatherly@dlis.dla.mil]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 15:31
To: 'midrange-l@midrange.com'
Subject: RE: Multi threading Data Queues

That seems to not help, here is what I get

Message 'CPF3C36' in program object 'TESTDATAQR' in library 'HGR0093' (C D F

Number of parameters, 7, entered for this API was not valid.

So I enter G and the loop would continue for-ever!

Here is the message description

                                                             System:
ENDEAVOR
 Message ID . . . . . . . . . :   CPF3C36

 Message file . . . . . . . . :   QCPFMSG

   Library  . . . . . . . . . :     QSYS

 Message . . . . :   Number of parameters, &1, entered for this API was not

   valid.

 Cause . . . . . :   Number of parameters, &1, specified was not valid.  The

   minimum number of parameters is &2.  Refer to the OS/400 APIs topic in
the
   Information Center book, http://www.as400.ibm.com/infocenter, to
determine
   the correct number of parameters to specify.