From: Chris.Whisonant@comporium.com
[mailto:Chris.Whisonant@comporium.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 8:48 AM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: PWRDWNSYS - Trivia

Pretty certain that it cannot be stopped. However, if you're worried about
that happening you have a few options:

1. chgcmddft - change DELAY from 3600 to *NOLIMIT. This will only power
down the system after the last job completes. However, in a controlled end
no new jobs are allowed. Not necessarily a good option, but gives you ample
time to keep the system up and let jobs end normally. Just gently get all
users to sign off...