Jef,
         I agree. I most have gotten lost in the tone.
Guess they  bootstrapped  the  technology forward into 2002 delivery methods &
  presentation vehicles  which  were not  available or popular way back then.

Assuming,  people accept this a value,  it is time to  invest in greater
additions/improvements.

         Glenn