"Pete Massiello" <pmassiello=oYvOZWUA52DMohDmgNdYFA@public.gmane.org> wrote
in message 3D6B8998.8080209@os-solutions.com">news:3D6B8998.8080209@os-solutions.com...
> WOW !   This is one of the best things that I have seen with the Grid in
> my 12 years going to COMMON conferences.  I thought it was worth letting
> everyone know about it.  I played with it last night, and was able to
> generate my entire schedule, its really cool.

Pete:

I think the personal grid feature is quite nice ... here are some thoughts
on it ...

1. It would be good if it would warn you of a conflict up front, and perhaps
offer alternatives (repeated sessions, etc).
2. When a conflict does exist, it would be nice if it offered the ability to
request a repeat ... so that if enough people have conflict with a session
TPTB would know that it might need to be rescheduled or repeated.
3. The font is a little big ... might want to use a smaller one so it fits
on a single page width easier.
4. For empty grid spaces, it would be nice if you could link to all the
sessions offered at that time so you might find something to fill the space.
5. Dunno if this is there yet, but a "Today at a glance" option would be
good.  That way we could put a shortcut on our laptops and just click on it
to see what we had scheduled for the day.

david