This also looks good Tim...I cannot find SNDM on my box (v4.3 may be the
problem?)...questions...

1. is CSV the default for CPYTOIMPF?
2. can this file be e-mailed WITHOUT SNDM from the 400 directly and, if so,
do you know how and the specific parameters involved (how does the SNDDST
command work if it is related here?)

Thanks for assist, tim.

Rick