The 840 is up, kind of.  Came back up around midnight:30 last night.  The
new AC module is working fine.  We have a bad power supply still.  Maybe
we'll replace that this weekend.  It's redundant.  Evidently the spike
from the 400 kicked off a little something on the UPS also.  Just a simple
reset of that particular item (didn't affect any other equipment - no
additional downtime on our other iSeries, etc), and it's fine.

Data seems fine.  Some application record locks, but nothing OS related.

Benjamin Franklin

rob@dekko.com
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
08/13/2002 11:01 PM