From: midrange-l@midrange.com
Date: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 13:33:48
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: Microsoft .NET Server announcement

the other big news today on the non technical front is IBM consulting's
acquisition of PwC. The papers say that PwC is big in the systems
integration consulting business where IBM consulting is more into services.
To me, this means that IBM consulting and hence all of IBM will be more
wedded to windows and MS than ever before.

The only hope for our as400 is for it to be spun off from IBM as an
independent company.

Steve Richter