From: Mauger, Jenny [mailto:Jenny.Mauger@Zelana.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 12:50 AM
To: 'midrange-l@midrange.com'
Subject: RE: Domain Name routing

Thanks Bruce,

It's the first time I've heard someone mention this and I would never have
done so myself.  I'm a beginner who's been somewhat thrown in the deep end
managing / developing the AS400 network of a fairly large company.  The list
is brilliant and I've got some great tips but I do feel somewhat
intimidated.  Sometimes I'm afraid to post a question or answer someone's
question with what I do here because I'm sure it's probably silly compared
to the level of most contributors.  Don't get me wrong I really appreciate
having access to some of the top developers in the field it's a brilliant
resource but we all have to start somewhere..  Sometimes the 'best'
solutions, whilst they should be mentioned can take too much work for
someone who is learning and needs a quick work around to get things moving
again.  It would be great to have the time to digest a manual every time a
problem came up and I'm sure you'd learn a lot by it but in reality that
luxury isn't always an option.

Jenny UK.