hey guys,

having a bit of trouble with running a CPYFRMSTMF command.

command:

CPYFRMIMPF FROMSTMF('/http/flowers/test.inv')
           TOFILE(VIPIFLB1)
           MBROPT(*REPLACE)
           RCDDLM(*ALL)
           STRDLM(*NONE)
           RMVBLANK(*NONE)
           FLDDLM(',')
           ERRRCDFILE(library/VIPXFLB1)
           ERRRCDOPT(*REPLACE)

file VIPIFLB1 is an externally described file, for recieving the data.
file VIPXFLB1 is a source physical file, with a record length of 1000
bytes- for recieving any records in the .csv that cannot be converted.

anyone see what i'm doing wrong?

a couple records of the stream file:

20020715,00508851,,,0040145878,2989,0032945680139,7,8,EA,1.390,,FLOWR 12
4.5"SDHAM,070210005591,10025430
20020715,00508851,,,0040145878,2989,0032945680139,7,10,EA,1.040,,FLOWR 12
4" IN HAM,070210005812,10026170

I'm getting this error message:

Message ID . . . . . . :   CPF2885
Date sent  . . . . . . :   07/18/02      Time sent  . . . . . . :
14:24:19
Message . . . . :   Field Definition or Error file VIPXFLB1 in TESTINVDAY
not
  allowed.
Cause . . . . . :   File VIPXFLB1 in TESTINVDAY is not the correct file
type
  for the copy command.
    -- The Copy From Import File (CPYFRMIMPF) command  require a source,
DDM,
  program described physical, or externally described physical file for the
  Field Definition File (FLDDFNFILE)  and the Error Record File
(ERRRCDFILE).
Recovery  . . . :   Do one of the following to change the file name on the
  parameter and try the request again:
    -- Specify the correct file type on the FLDDFNFILE, or ERRRCDFILE
  parameter.
    -- When using the FROMSTRMF parameter with the ERRRCDFILE parameter,
the
ERRRCDFILE must be a source physical file. If the records in the FROMSTRMF
are fixed, the ERRRCDFILE must be greater than or equal to the record
length
of the tofile.  If the records in the FROMSTRMF are delimited, the
ERRRCDFILE must have a minimum record length equal to the sum of the TOFILE
record length,the number of fields in the TOFILE and 813.