Hmm, I'm getting a question---what if you want to allow access to 2
servers, both with the same protocol(s)? If you have NAT, you don't give
them your internal address, do you? I mean, those are often blocked out in
the big bad Internet, I believe.

And you don't have the luxury of setting up gateways (routes) based on
destination and subnet, as we do on the 400.

This is similar to something I'm trying to do at work. (Yes, we have to do
it more securely - someday!) But I have an iSeries with a public address
(mask of 255.255.255.248 from our ISP) that is our development box. This
subnet is connected to our intranet with a LinkSys router. All developers
are behind the NAT function of this router. I've set up forwarding for port
4200 (STRCODE's default) to my PC. Will I muck things up by having
additional entries on the same port but to different machines? I have a
route on the 400 for 192.168.0.0 mask 255.255.255.0 with next hop being the
side of the router that is on the same subnet as the 400. BTW, the default
route for the 400 goes through the DSL modem.

I suspect we really need a more robust, flexible firewall/proxy/NAT to do
what we want (I show some of my ignorance there <g>).