From: RP@witc.edu [mailto:RayPeterson@gmx.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, 1 July 2002 11:22 AM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: Connect via ASCII controller and modem

>  When I got the machine it had an ASCII workstation
>controller attached and 4 Hayes 9600 modems connected.  The modems have a
>small device connected to the cable running to the ASCII workstation
>controller that looks like a gender switcher.

This email may be confidential and/or privileged. Only the intended
recipient may access or use it. Any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient please notify us immediately by return email and
then erase the email.

We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses
or similar in any attachment or message...,..,..,.