I can connect by domain name to the AS400 from outside of my network.
For some reason, if I try to do this from the inside(of router) I get
the routers admin page. I think this is a routing issue. Should I change
I Domain Name Server Address to the external address of our ISP's DNS
Server instead of the router's IP address? I am using "www" because I
have not setup "mail" yet. And doesn't it work the same way. Our
webserver is the same ip address as is our e-mail server. So I should be
able to use www.relaitek.com for both, right????

Change TCP/IP Domain (CHGTCPDMN)

 Type choices, press Enter.

 Host name  . . . . . . . . . . .   'www'

 Domain name  . . . . . . . . . .   'reliatek.com'

 Host name search priority  . . .   *REMOTE       *REMOTE, *LOCAL, *SAME

 Domain name server:

   Internet address . . . . . . .   '192.168.0.1'

Justin Houchin
Programmer
ReliaTek, Inc
jhouchin9@charter.net