#1 I take it you don't need the Interactive side of things, if you do then
maybe the 820 is better.
#2 In talking with and others, technology is growing so fast that the old rules
of buying for the 3-5yr range is fast becoming out of date. Think about the
18-24 month range for what you need and what are your options for that system
in that time frame. Replace, Upgrade, ??
Kirk Goins
IBM Certified iSeries Technical Solutions Expert
Pacific Information Systems - An IBM Premier Business Partner
503-674-2985           kirkg@pacinfosys.com