This is something to report to IBM immediately, I'd say. Of course, they'll
ask you to get on the current C U M and PTFs.

The message can mean something is ruining off the end of allocated memory.
I expect Leif will know more here, but QWCBT01 is one of the objects that
comprise a list of the jobs on the system.