Actually, this is a bit more general of a question, but I'm leaning towards
CEERTX as a solution, so that's the title.

Does anyone have any preferences as to an abnormal job cleanup routine?  My
batch jobs create a few temporary objects, primarily data queues, that I
would like to clean up even if the job is terminated.  I might also like to
update a status record or soemthing like that.

CEERTX seems to be a very nice way to handle this, but I have a concern with
exactly how much I'm allowed to do in a CEERTX registered routine.  What
happens if, for example, I attempt an operation that requires a LCKW?  This
shouldn't happen, but what if it does?  Is there a time limit, or are there
certain operations that are not allowed in such a routine?  Or what if an
exception occurs within the CEERTX routine?

I'm just trying to figure out what is the "recommended" way to do
application specific cleanup when a job s terminated via an ENDJOB.

Joe