  From: Kevin Barry
  To: midrange-l@midrange.com
  Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2002 1:43 PM
  Subject: Re: info center search. III.

  BOBC@ri-net.com wrote:

  > In fact Lou, your perspective is really the problem.  If we as web
  > developers band together and say firmly:  WE DO NOT SUPPORT NS6 --
  > It will (as it is doing) go away!  I'm no fan of microsoft, but the
  > browser wars are over, MS won!  Its that simple.

  Maybe not that simple after all.

  I remember reading, not too long ago, that AOL has finally decided to
  junk the current browser and replace it with NS6 or a variant. When
  (and if) it happens you will suddenly find millions of NS6 users
  running amok on the web.

  Scary thought, eh?

  Regards,
  Kevin Barry

  Member ANA, ANS
  http://www.bitsofhistory.com
  Co-Owner of the Moneta-L and ACM-L Lists
  http://www.ancientcoinmarket.com/list/join.html