At the risk of adding to the heat - I tried NS 6 soon after it first came
out. It was awful!! And almost impossible to remove from my system. I gave
up on it totally. I assume things are better, but I'll probably never try
it again, and I advise anyone I can, not to use it, either.

I've been a long devotee of NS, last using NS 4.79. But I've moved IE for
almost everything. Once in awhile, I need to use NS, if things don't want
to work in IE, so I keep it around.

Use NS 6 in good health, if you can make it work. I just don't have the
time to mess with it.

Cheers and all that.