From: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
[mailto:midrange-l-admin@midrange.com]On Behalf Of Stone, Joel
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 2:27 PM
To: 'midrange-l@midrange.com'
Subject: Create PDF file with lines on AS/400

I am attempting to create a price list with the typical item#, description,
price, etc.

I want to place horizontal and vertical grid lines on it to make it easier
to read.

The file will be created in RPG or COBOL, output to a physical file or spool
file.

The end result must be a PDF file, which will be emailed to a printer.  The
PDF file must contain the horizontal and verticle grid lines.

Anyone have a method to do this?

Inexpensively?

I know we can purchase an expensive forms package.  Any cheaper method?

Thanks!!