These are the ways I'd try to deal with this file, in order of how I
prefer them...  If you can't use one, move on to the next.

  1) Read the stream file directly in the program that needs the data.
  2) FTP directly to a PF, skip the stream file.
  3) Try CPYFRMIMPF to convert stream file to PF.
  4) Try CPYFRMSTMF to convert stream file to PF.
  5) Write a program to convert stream file to PF.

If you have the ability to change the program, option #1 should always
work, and it's the most intuitive way to do it, since you're not moving
it from file to file, with chance for errors at each step.

Options 2-4 are the quickest and easiest to implement, but are limited
in what they can do.

Option #5 is a compromise -- and should always work, as long as you're
willing & able to do the programming.