Andy,

Thanks.  I have already done these exercises before escalating this to
midrange.  The parameters of the 170 do match with that of the 150.  What
else can you suggest?

Karthik

                    "Andy
                    Nolen-Parkhouse"           To:     <midrange-l@midrange.com>
                    <aparkhouse@attbi.c        cc:
                    om>                        Subject:     RE: Urgent - AS400
Connectivity
                    Sent by:                   Problem
                    midrange-l-admin@mi
                    drange.com

                    04/19/02 07:55 PM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

Karthik,

Here are some thoughts:

- Replace your cable connecting the AS/400 to your LAN.

- Change the line description of your Ethernet line.  Particularly check
the linespeed and duplex parameters.  If you are set up to autosense,
change it to a hard-coded value or vice versa.  Depending on your
hardware, sometimes this kind of tinkering will bear fruit.  If your
170's are connected to the same network in the same manner, see if you
can get the parameters to match.

HTH,
Andy Nolen-Parkhouse

> Subject: Urgent - AS400 Connectivity Problem
>
> Hi All,
>
> I have a problem with my as400 connectivity to my emulator software.
I'm