From: Bob Randall [mailto:BLR@Airxcel.com]
Sent: 18 April 2002 12:13
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: SAVLIB?

I would like to do several savlibs to *SAVFs and then copy several
*SAVFs to a single tape so files could be restored from tape via rstlib
or rstobj. (Kind of like MAPICS works.) I just do not understand the
transfer from disk to tape. Could someone point an AS/400 hack wannabee
in the right direction?

TIA,
Bob Randall
Airxcel, Inc.