Dr.

<Rant>

Personally, I could care less what the "punters" want.  I don't sell solutions
to a company that employs less people than I do.

We are rapidly getting into the tool for the job arguement and trying to argue
that the iSeries should be the end all to all tools is a fools arguement.

<lousy example>
I have a darn good car.  The company that picks up my trash has a darn good
truck.  The company that makes may car sells more cars than the company that
makes the before mentioned truck.  So, do you think the the truck company would
improve sales by tossing in a CD player, thereby inducing me to give up my car
and start driving this truck to work every day?
</lousy example>

I have no desire to have OS/400 on a laptop.  Why? I don't trust a laptop.
Don't give me this educational arguement because that has been Apple's game plan
for the last 20+ years and we all know how well that has worked out for them. ;}

The iSeries in not now, nor will it ever be, nor was it ever intended to be, a
PC.  Two different animals, two different purposes.

Get over it.