I didn't say telnet. I said green screen. Could be Twin-ax. The point is
OS/400 has no native GUI and cannot talk direct to a keyboard, mouse,
and video display. A PC or 'dumb' terminal are always required.

With this situation, a lap top type iSeries could never be successful. A
native GUI of some form, and appropriate hardware support are essential.

Syd Nicholson