From: MacWheel99@aol.com [mailto:MacWheel99@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 1:29 PM
To: MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com; starbase_club@bigrivers.com
Subject: Data Corruption / 400

Has anyone EVER suffered data corruption on their 400 business data bases or
ever heard of it happening for some reason other than failure of hard
drives,
damaged objects, human error, software bugs, PC user in middle of doing some
update & the connection gets lost & the software was not written good enough
to recover from that scenario, malicious activity like hacker or someone who
lost their job & took improper action?

Feel free to reply to me off list about this.