Was PFRT a typo ?  GO CMDPFRT got me nothing.

Thanks to WRKDSKSTS & GO PM400 I learned that our peak disk activity is like
11% which is way below what Vernon said was worth being concerned about, and
most of the time it is below 2%.

Our Disk Utilization is 75% give or take 2% (it really fluctuates by 4% a day
up & down), so I am on the right prioritization track figuring out what I can
do to identify & eliminate old stuff we no longer need.