Neil,

What are the steps you take to display 'owning over 4 GB of objects'?
Where are you getting this number?

I don't believe that the profile has a functional role in running the
operating system, other than to serve as a default owner under a variety
of circumstances.  I would _not_ delete it however, I would suggest
resolving the issue of the 4 GB first.

As a double-check, you could run a DSPOBJD of all of the objects on your
system to an outfile, then query on owner.  Something is wrong
somewhere.

Regards,
Andy Nolen-Parkhouse

> Subject: lost storage & deleting Q* profiles
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have a situation where, if I display QDFTOWN profile it reports
owning
> over 4gb of objects,  however a DSPUSRPRF USRPRF(QDFTOWN)
TYPE(*OBJOWN)