The command FIXATR does not exist on our V5R1machine.
Vern, does DSPOBJD OBJ(FIXATR) OBJTYPE(*CMD) DETAIL(*FULL) show *IBM as the
creator?

Benjamin Franklin

                    Vernon Hamberg
                    <vhamberg@attbi.com       To:     midrange-l@midrange.com
                    >                         cc:
                    Sent by:                  Fax to:
                    midrange-l-admin@mi       Subject:     Re: SQL Misbehaving
                    drange.com

                    03/21/2002 07:07 PM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

A command by this name exists on our v5r1 machine in QSYS, command
processing program QP0LCCHA. You specify an IFS  path (generic is OK) and
certain attributes. It does not look like the same thing.

At 04:17 PM 3/21/02 -0500, you wrote:
>I got the following from IBM:
>
>Info on the tool:
>You can use this tool on a V4R3 or later system to change the attribute
>information for objects.
>
>The library, FIXATR, contains the following objects:
>- QLICHGAT     *PGM
>- CHGATR        *CMD
>
>Program QLICHGAT is the program to process command CHGATR.
>
>You can use this command to change the attribute for a single object or a
>group of objects.  You can change the attribute
>to any character data.  The default on the command is *BLANK to set the
>attributes to blank.
>
>This tool does not send many error messages.  If you specify an object
name
>that does not exist, you do not get an error
>message.  You will get an error message if the library specified does not
>exist.
>
>Please give me a call if you have questions.
>Jim

IMO.