Document Title:
Request for Design Change

Document Description:
The following information is required to submit a request for design change.
The information submitted is used to determine if a business need exists for
supporting the change you are requesting.

Complete the following information and return to the Rochester Support Center.

To e-mail: Forward this completed form to: v40915@us.ibm.com

To Fax: Fax this completed form to the attention of Jim Vessey at one of the
following numbers:

(507) 253-5124 or (507) 253-2982

Note: A reply can be expected within 90 days.

Requested Information

Request Title:

(type your information here)

Provide a detailed description of request (including unique usage):

(type your information here)

Priority (check applicable priority)

___ Urgent
___ High
___ Medium
___ Low

If there is a deadline (date) for obtaining solution, when is it and why do you
need it by that deadline?

(type your information here)

Area where you believe the problem to be: (check applicable area)

___ Client Access
___ Database
___ General
___ Hardware
___ Language/Compiler
___ Lotus
___ Network Enable/Communications
___ Print/Fax
___ Save/Restore
___ Web Serving
___ Work Management
___ BRMS
___ Other: (provide more information here)

Why is it important to your business to solve this request? What is the impact
to your company if IBM does not provide a solution?

(type your information here)

Select a requirement type: (Select one)

___ Long range or strategic (required to meet long-range needs)
___ Suggestion (you would like, but it is not critical)
___ Tactical (needed to solve a short-term problem)

Do you have a suggested solution?

(type your information here)

Other related information: (include problem number, if available)

(type your information here)

Describe the environment in relation to this request.(Including the version and
release)

(type your information here)

Product Information

(type your information here)