(SNIP from website):

TECHNICAL SUMMARY

Supported AS/400 features

Programming Languages:

IBM RPG/400
IBM RPG/IV (including ILE)
Number of files limited only by hardware system limitations.
Command Compiler
Command Prompter
CL Compiler
Data Description Specification (DDS)
Physical and Logical file DDS including JOINS and Multiple format logical
files.
Display file DDS including subfiles, HELP formats and windows.
Printer file DDS
OS/400 environment
Menus
Messaging
Multiple member physical file
Multiple member logical files,br> Job queue
Open query file
Additional Cross400 features

Data Conversion Utility (DCU)
Easy file conversion from EBCDIC to ASCII and vice versa
Facilitates export/import to or from other software and databases, including
Oracle and MS-SQL. Superior Connectivity
ANSI terminal emulation for local and remote PC connectivity
Telnet connectivity
Accessibility from MS Windows and XWindows Source member compilers compile
from the O/S or Cross/400 environments
RPGC - RPG source
AUTOC - auto report programs
CRTCLPGM
CRTCMD
Print spooler and job queue
Supports AS/400 print spooling and TCP/IP distributed print management No
File or member limits
Index and sequential files automatically expand to the maximum disk space
available And more...
Directly access other programs and data on the new platform directly from an
RPG or CL program.
Unix utilities and programs in C can be used to manipulate Cross400 data
files
Available in English, also supports double-byte character sets

Eric DeLong
Sally Beauty Company
MIS-Sr. Programmer/Analyst
940-898-7863 or ext. 1863