If you are not doing any OV function like data merge, why not show them
WRKJOBSCDE...need to break the ice somehow and this may be the golden
opportunity.    Less resources used (I should think) if you just use WRKJOBSCDE.
I think OV scheduling was available on the S/36....I believe we used it then and
quickly migrated ot WRKJOBSCDE once we knew it existed.  Now it is only used if
we are doing a job that requires OV400 like the data merge to an OV document.
all else is from WRKJOBSCDE.

"Dan Bale" <dbale@samsa.com> on 02/20/2002 05:57:22 PM

Please respond to midrange-l@midrange.com