Hi,
We upgraded to V5R1 over last weekend with only minor problems.  One weird
thing now is with a QM Form that worked perfectly prior to the upgrade is
now not taking the OVRPRTF statement.

I have a CLP below

             OVRPRTF    FILE(QPQXPRTF) PAGESIZE(66 120) LPI(6) +

                          CPI(15) OVRFLW(40) PAGRTT(0) +

                          SPLFNAME(CHKSUMRY) OVRSCOPE(*JOB) +

                          OPNSCOPE(*JOB)

     ChgVar &BYMD Value(&BY *CAT &BM *CAT &BD)

     ChgVar &EYMD Value(&EY *CAT &EM *CAT &ED)

             STRQMQRY   QMQRY(MSGLIB/CHKREGQY) OUTPUT(*PRINT) +

                          QMFORM(MSGLIB/CHKREGQF) DATETIME(*NO) PAGNBR(*NO)
+
                          SETVAR((BEGDATE &BYMD) (ENDDATE &EYMD))

     DltOvr *All

As you can see, I have the overflow line at a ridiculous 40 lines, and the
spool file attributes show  the overrides:
                       Work with Spooled File Attributes

 Page range to print:
   Starting page  . . . . . . . . . . . :   1
   Ending page  . . . . . . . . . . . . :   *END
 Record length  . . . . . . . . . . . . :   0
 Page size:
   Length . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   66
   Width  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   120
   Measurement method . . . . . . . . . :   *ROWCOL
 Lines per inch . . . . . . . . . . . . :   6
 Characters per inch  . . . . . . . . . :   15
 Overflow line number . . . . . . . . . :   40
 Fold records . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   *NO
 Control character  . . . . . . . . . . :   *FCFC

 Press Enter to continue.

But when I print it, I get the same number of lines on a sheet of paper. I
counted and it is printing 66 lines before performing page break and putting
the page headers on. This leaves 4 lines printing on a second sheet.

I tried OVRSCOPE and OPNSCOPE with no changes.  Any ideas ?  We appear to be
current on PTF's.
TIA,
Cyndi B.
Boise, ID