Sorry Charly,

:)

No can do.... Only one *LOCAL entry on a machine. Perhaps if you LPAR....
>From help text:

                  Remote location (RMTLOCNAME) - Help

Specifies the remote location name of the system on which the relational
database is located.

This is a required parameter.

The possible values are:

*LOCAL
    The relational database is located on this system.  You can specify
    *LOCAL for only one entry in the relational database directory since
    there is only one database on this system.

Eric DeLong
Sally Beauty Company
MIS-Sr. Programmer/Analyst
940-898-7863 or ext. 1863