First of all list the objects in that library to a user space using:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/html/as400/v5r1/ic2924/info/apis/quslobj.htm

Then read this user space using techniques found in the RPG redbook - the
pointer method is cleaner than QUSRTVUS.  Even the old dogs here agree.

For each *PGM that has an attribute with LE at the end (RPGLE, CLLE, ...)
use the following to get the list of source members:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/html/as400/v5r1/ic2924/info/apis/qbnlpgmi.htm

For each *SRVPGM use the following to get a list of source members:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/html/as400/v5r1/ic2924/info/apis/qbnlspgm.htm

For each *PGM that does not have LE in it's attribute name use
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/html/as400/v5r1/ic2924/info/apis/qclrpgmi.htm

Then from the information gleaned from one of the last three API's you can
compare to the source file members change date and time.  If the source
member, file or library, aren't found that's one exception.  If the changed
date/time don't match - that's another.

QED

Benjamin Franklin

                    Richard Reeve
                    <richreeve@yahoo.co       To:     midrange-l@midrange.com
                    m>                        cc:
                    Sent by:                  Fax to:
                    midrange-l-admin@mi       Subject:     Source/object
mis-match
                    drange.com

                    02/05/2002 02:50 PM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

I have been tasked to identify source/object mis-matches for a given
library.  Other than compiling each object in to a temporary library and
comparing object sizes how might I go about identifying mismatches?