CPYTOIMPF was used to create a stream file from a flat file.  The
resulting stream file should have each record on a single line, with
columns in fixed positions.  The flat file is 241 character in length,
CCSID=37.  The stmf was created using record delim *crlf, to ccsid *file
impf format *fixed, string delim and field delim were left blank, null
indicator *no, decimal point *period, date & time formats are both *iso
and the stream file code page was left as *stmf.  The file is then
emailed as an attachment.

When the attached file is opened in wordpad, some of the records are out
of alignment.  RRN 84 has the city and state column left adjusted to be
closer to the addr 1 column. RRN 206 has the addr 1 column left adjusted
to be next to the company name column.  RRN 206 was deleted and the
program ran again.  The same kind of left adjustment then happened to
RRN 207.  This leads me to believe there is some kind of length
limitation causing a truncation type of problem.  Several variations
were tried (stmfcodpag *pcascii, etc.) and the problem persists.  I seem
to remember something about the file being originally created on the IFS
- something about attributes but I do not know if this is causing the
problem.  Its an extremely vague recollection anyway.  I thought to
delete the IFS file and recreate it (perhaps using CPYTOSTMF and
*PCASCII) - but not knowing for certain what to recreate it as, that
hasn't yet been attempted.

Does anyone have any ideas on what the problem is and how to correct it?

Thanks,
Jodi
x4289