One of our clients wants to do secure telnet. They have a brandy-new 270
that is the only device connected to the web, and then everything else(their
production /400's) are behind the firewall.

I know I need the Cryptographic license programs(AC2 or AC3), but are these
purchased separately, or do I just need to install them? The products don't
appear on the Install Licensed Program screen, so I assume they would be on
separate CD's somewhere, and I don't have any CD's with those labels on them
that came with the system.


Lou Schmaus
CCA, Inc.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

This thread ...


Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2022 by and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].

Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.