I did understand that damaged objects could be fixed or cleaned with RCLSTG.  I
run a compact on Notes files nightly.  I have occasionally found objects with no
libraries.  I did do a 'compress' on the S/36 regularly.  My SAVSYS takes about
4 hours to a high speed 3581 tape drive.  I have 53Gig that is pushing 80% full,
what would you guess RCLSTG would take ....  12-14 hours?  Any idea?

"Andy Nolen-Parkhouse" <aparkhouse@mediaone.net> on 01/20/2002 05:57:10 AM

Please respond to midrange-l@midrange.com