I got a reply from this guy today. Here is what he sent me:

I have a huge apology to make regarding this listing!!!  I saw the
systems today and was surprised to discover that they were not the AS400
Model 150 that I listed, but were AS400 Model 200 instead!   You see, I
had been given a technical manual from a client of mine who said he had
130+ identical servers that meet the specs of the manual, which happened
to be a Manual for a Model 150.  I profusely apologize for the mix-up,
and had no intentions of misrepresenting these machines.  I hope you all
understand how this might have happened.  I guess I jumped the gun on
posting the systems prior to seeing them for myself.

If anyone is still interested in purchasing one or more of these boxes,
please let me know and I am sure we can work something out (I would
prefer selling the whole lot to a single buyer at a major deal, but am
willing to break it up as well).

The specs are as follows:

The base AS/400 Advanced System 9402 Model 200 System Unit contains the
system processor, 8 MB of main storage, Multi-Function I/O Processor,
one 1.03 GB 3 1/2-inch disk storage unit, and base support for
twinaxial, ASCII or LocalTalk** workstations.

9402 Model 200 System Unit Summary
Processor Feature  #2030
-----------------  -----
Relative System
  Performance Ratio   2.5
Main Storage (MB)
   Minimum     8
   Maximum    24
System I/O Bus     1
Feature Card Slots     6
DASD Capacity
   Base (GB)  1.03
   Maximum (GB)   50.3
Communication Lines  1-20
LAN Adapters   0-2
Twinaxial Controllers   0-7
Maximum Twinaxial Workstations   280
ASCII Controllers   0-7
Maximum ASCII Workstations   126
Workstation Adapters (for LocalTalk)   0-7
Maximum LocalTalk Workstations   217
Maximum Controllers (Twinaxial, ASCII
  and Workstation Adapter)     7
1/4-Inch/8mm Cartridge Tape   0-4
1/2-Inch Tape
  9348   0-4
  3XXX   0-2
8mm Cartridge Tape (External)   0-4
Diskette (8 or 5 1/4-Inch)   0-2
Optical Libraries   0-4
Fax IOPs   0-6

I appreciate your understanding, please forgive me if I have caused you
any inconvenience.