From: Brad Jensen [mailto:brad@elstore.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 11:56
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: 5250 e-mail reader

Chris Bipes wrote:

> Has any on written or found a mail reader for  good old 5250 tubs?  We
> use a lot of them for various reasons and would like to offer e-mail
> to all our users without the expense of a PC for 300 5250 users.

This is one of the things I have been thinking about for my 5250 PC
Termserver. The other thing I thought about (don't luagh....) is a text
based web browser.

> One should never put any thing more intelligent on the desktop than
> that which is sitting behind the keyboard.  Jan Megannon.

So we should all have pet rocks on our desktops? (That was a little
self-deprecating humor.)

--
Brad Jensen brad@elstore.com
President

LaserVault Report Retrieval & Data Mining
www.Laservault.com

www.eufrates.com - Add distance learning to
your site with easy course preparation