MaryLou,

We've had some major jumps but you should be able to do a
DSPDTAARA DTAARA(QRCLSTG)
to see how long your last RCLSTG took.

As the stock traders say - 'Past performance is no guarantee of future
results.'

Benjamin Franklin

                    "MARYLOU ATWELL"
                    <MATWELL@interboros       To:     <midrange-l@midrange.com>
                    d.org>                    cc:
                    Sent by:                  Fax to:
                    midrange-l-admin@mi       Subject:     Doing a reclaim
Storage
                    drange.com

                    01/03/2002 03:17 PM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

Thanks.  I'm going to have fun to see which one works.    I do want to be
able to do a call XDXA from my pc at home, let it do it's thing, and then
have it back up in the morning with the results waiting for me.  It might
not take too long, since I did one back in the summer.  But I'm not sure
how long it would be.

I will try to work with all of them.

MaryLou