From: rob@dekko.com [mailto:rob@dekko.com]
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2001 1:48 PM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: Creating a page segment

The PC is just for the original create.  You can store the image on the 400
and never use the PC again.  How were you planning on creating the image?

Benjamin Franklin

                    "Klein, Ron"
                    <ron.klein@brctsg.c       To:     "''MIDRANGE-L'"
<MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com>
                    om>                       cc:
                    Sent by:                  Fax to:
                    midrange-l-admin@mi       Subject:     Creating a page
segment
                    drange.com

                    12/31/2001 02:35 PM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

HI All,

I am working with some AFP printing and trying to insert images into the
spool file.  From everything that I read it tells me to create a page
segment for the image file.

How do I create this on the 400?  Everything I read about creating this
page
segment tells me about the AFP driver and inserting the image from a PC.  I
don't want to be screwing around on the PC, I just want a generic page
segment that I can insert the image file path in the program as I am
printing it.

I have been browsing the Red Books and the Web.  Does anyone know of any
books that I should be perusing to find some answers?

TIA
Ron