From: "David Bulog" <d2ba@xtra.co.nz>
To: <midrange-l@midrange.com>
Subject: - the simple query on the 400 that was 5 minutes was 45
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 11:17:17 +1300

Andrew,
Do you have any more detail?How was the Query done on the AS/400
and what was the backend db for the PC
cheers Dave

<.  In
Computerworld - I read of a company that had to switch back from PC
Server to AS/400 - the simple query on the 400 that was 5 minutes was 45
minutes on a PC... for Database - the 400 is the fastest on the
planet...

Andrew Borts / Webmaster
Seta Corporation
6400 East Rogers Circle
Boca Raton, FL 33499

E-mail: Andrewb@setacorporation.com
Corporate web site http://www.setacorporation.com
E-Commerce web site http://www.palmbeachjewelry.com
                              http://www.myfreeitems.com
Voice: 561-994-2660 Ext. 2211 / Fax: 561-997-0774