I believe that Q* passwords that are *NONE cannot be signed on & used like
users.
I believe that Q* identities that we use periodically for a variety of
functions need to have their passwords changed from time to time, just like
we ask users to do, in fact I think the Q* passwords ought to be changed more
often than we ask of the users, precisely because of the risk of abuse.
Now when we change a Q* password & notify the people who are authorized to
know that Q* password, the abuse applications may break & identify
themselves, then we have to decide what to do about each case.

   Tom Liotta wrote