Thank you Buck.  ( I voted early and often).  It should mildly confuse the
ENT people.
This is the type of response we should hit all feedback areas with.

My recent endeavor has been joining an HP3000 list to help them "Discover"
migration alternatives  so to speak.  Hee hee

If anyone wanted to try,   here is the link

http://www.interex.org/cgi/lists.cgi?list=hp3000-l

Again,   Read this article it's good

http://www.infoworld.com/articles/hn/xml/01/12/17/011217hnintegration.xml

John Carr

A single person can make a difference,  it just takes time.