I don't have many details as to which messages or the exact problem. The
client and I were discussing the overall flow of monmsgs. You are right
there are times when getting the "RIGHT" thing monitored.

---------------------------------
Kirk Goins
IBM Certified iSeries Technical Solutions Design
IBM Certified iSeries Technical Solutions Implementation
Pacific Information Systems - An IBM Premier Business Partner
503-674-2985           kirkg@pacinfosys.com
"WE KNOW TECHNOLOGY"

David.X.Kahn@gsk.com
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com