"Palace Guard",

Let me re-phrase the prior post...

It may have APPEARED that I was endorsing PowerTech products, over PentaSafe
(or others which I've never heard of).

If I left that impression, then I should have been more careful.  At the
same time, I'm thanking Steve (from PentaSafe) for his post.  Also, I don't
consider downloading a freebie a ringing endorsement.

However, since you took it as an endorsement, I will be more careful how I
word things in the future.  I hope you don't read too much between the
lines, also, but that's up to you.

Thanks for your views.

jt

| |