I'm planning to upgrade two machines from V4R5 to V5R1 (a 620 and a 170)
on new years day...Are there any gotcha's that anyone has encountered?
I've never had any problems with upgrades in the past.  I've heard a
rumor that I needed to upgrade ALL of my PC's to the V5R1 Client Express
or else they wouldn't connect.  (currently running express client v4r5)

This thread ...