Booth,

I checked with the novell Tech.   That 205 number isn't ours anymore.   We had
had a class 2 ip set and gave it up about 2 years ago when we switched ISP's.
I have changed the IP addresses to reflect that.     So that printer you
telneted to isn't even ours.      Like I said, it was set up a while ago, and
since it was working I never changed it.   I just hope that since I did change
it, it will work, when I stop and restart TCP tonight.

MaryLou

>>> Booth@MartinVT.com 12/05/01 01:08PM >>>
Is it possible the IP numbers in your domain are not unique?  When I telnet
to the address you provided I get a JetDirect Printer.

           Firmware Rev.   : G.07.17
        MAC Address     : 08:00:09:c5:9f:91
        Config By       : USER SPECIFIED
        IP Address      : 205.197.193.60