any ideas?

                             Display System Value

  System value . . . . . :   QVFYOBJRST
  Description  . . . . . :   Verify object on restore

  Verify object on
    restore  . . . . . . :   1

      1           Do not verify signatures on restore.  Restore all
                  objects regardless of their signature.

      2           Verify signatures on restore.  Restore unsigned
                  user-state objects.  Restore signed user-state objects,
                  even if the signatures are not valid.

      3           Verify signatures on restore.  Restore unsigned
                  user-state objects.  Restore signed user-state objects
                  only if the signatures are valid.

  RSTLIB SAVLIB(FTPP) DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(MYLIB/FTPP)
MBROPT(*ALL) OUTPUT(*PRINT)
  Signature verification failed for save file FTPP in MYLIB.

                          Additional Message Information

  Message ID . . . . . . :   CPF37A4       Severity . . . . . . . :   30

  Message type . . . . . :   Escape

  Date sent  . . . . . . :   12/03/01      Time sent  . . . . . . :
12:35:09

  Message . . . . :   Signature verification failed for save file FTPP in
MYLIB.

  Cause . . . . . :   Signature verification failed for save file FTPP in
library MYLIB. A save file that has a signature verification failure cannot
be used.

  Recovery  . . . :   Specify a save file with a valid signature and try
the request again.

RSTLIB SAVLIB(FTPP) DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(MYLIB/FTPP) MBROPT(*ALL) O
UTPUT(*PRINT)
Cannot resolve to object QYCSCMS. Type and Subtype X'0203' Authority
X'0000'.
Function requested could not be completed succesfully. See previous
messages in this joblog.
Signature verification failed for save file FTPP in MYLIB

edfishel@us.ibm.com@midrange.com on 11/30/2001 04:03:40 PM

Please respond to midrange-l@midrange.com

Sent by:  midrange-l-admin@midrange.com